A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajdeep Gaitonde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajdeep Gaitonde is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaitonde
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gaitonde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajdeep Gaitonde, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaitonde graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Gaitonde has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajdeep S Gaitonde DO and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajdeep S. Gaitonde practice?
- Dr. Rajdeep Gaitonde has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajdeep Gaitonde practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Cardiologists.