A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajdeep Gaitonde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajdeep Gaitonde is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaitonde
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajdeep Gaitonde, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaitonde graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Gaitonde has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajdeep S Gaitonde DO and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajdeep S. Gaitonde practice?
- Dr. Rajdeep Gaitonde has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajdeep Gaitonde practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Cardiologists.