A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajdeep Parmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmar graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Parmar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Martinsburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajdeep Singh Parmar DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajdeep S. Parmar practice?
- Dr. Rajdeep Parmar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajdeep Parmar practices Internal Medicine near Winchester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Martinsburg, WV and Berryville, VA.
See Winchester Internists.