A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajdeep Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajdeep Sandhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajdeep Sandhu, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bronchial Diseases
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandhu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Heritage Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajdeep S Sandhu MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajdeep S. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Rajdeep Sandhu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rajdeep Sandhu practices Surgery near Sewickley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver, PA and Wexford, PA.
See Sewickley Surgeons.