A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajdeep Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajdeep Sandhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajdeep Sandhu, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bronchial Diseases
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandhu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Heritage Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandhu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajdeep S. Sandhu practice?
Dr. Rajdeep Sandhu practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewickley, PA and New Castle, PA.
See Beaver Surgeons.