inactive

Rajee Paul MD Patient Reviews

3.8

July 28th, 2016
My first visit with Dr. Paul was as a walk-in because I was given six different prescriptions by my primary care physician and after taking them for three days I woke up with my entire body swollen. After treating my symptoms, dr. Paul spent over an hour contacting the pharmacy looking through books doing research to try to figure out which of the six medications were causing this. I felt like I had come in to see Marcus Welby. She and all of her staff made me feel like A VIP!! And most important was that she diagnosed and treated my symptoms. Since that first visit I have take my kids to her for different reasons rather than wait and make an appointment with my pediatrician and they were treated in the same manner. Dr Paul is now officially my primary care physician and I feel like I have a Doctor that really cares about my wellbeing and strives to keep me in good health. Nowadays, these kind of Doctors are hard to find.

March 16th, 2016
Worst doctor visit ever! I'm sorry but I don't like it when I can hear her office staff talking about other patients at the front desk, while I am sitting in the front waiting area to be seen. That was a real turn off for me. How rude!!! I have changed primary doctors now, and won't be going back to this office.

November 22nd, 2015
Not A Professional
Walls are thin in this office. Heard her talking about the patient she was just in with out the hallway quite loudly. Her staff is nice, but Doctor's bedside manner leaves little to be desired. She is rude, doesn't spend time listening, and is quick to state her recommendations without fully understanding the problem. Not satisfied with my appointment(s) and will not be going back to her.

June 10th, 2015
All about money and not much concern for patients well being
Only interested in securing copays, orders blood work for you, calls to say whats wrong, ex thyroid is low, but won't call the Rx in unless you go back again for another visit first. All about the money! Staff is rude. One girl told me "it's not our problem" when I said i couldn't get back to the office until pay day.

June 22nd, 2013
Third successful visit
Dr. Paul has a gentle, compassionate approach which made is easy for me to fully discuss my problems. The diagnosis was accurate and treated successfully.

January 17th, 2013
Staff was so nice, and doctor spent time, not only on my reason for being there, but personall as well. I really liked her.