Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajeev Agarwal
Dr. Rajeev Agarwal, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ (and 2 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Nephrology. Dr. Agarwal is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn, Paradise Valley Hospital and Phoenix Children's Hospital. Dr. Agarwal has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajeev Agarwal has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Rajeev Agarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Agnes Bartha
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi10
Dr. Nichole Thomas
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi9
Dr. Mahmoud Kabbani
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi37