A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Arora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Arora, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arora has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev K Arora BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev K. Arora practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Arora has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Arora practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmerton, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.