Colorectal Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
4379 Easton Ave
Suite 104
Bethlehem, PA 18020
610-861-5151
Locations and availability (3)

|  A most caring doctor  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

My husband was referred to Dr.Arora by our family physician in an emergency situation. From the moment we met him, he put our minds at ease and made us feel very comfortable by explaining our next steps in detail.Throughout my husband's surgery and hospital stay, Dr. Arora has been extremely caring, professional and kind.We would highly recommend him :)

|  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

My family doctor recomended Drt. Arora and I was very happy he did that.Dr. Arora explained everything to me,before and after the colonascopy,answered any question I had.I would recomend Dr. Arora very highly to anybodyhe seems to be caring about his patients.

|  Dr Arora is great!  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

Our family doctor recommended Dr Arora to my husband and I when we both needed colonoscopies. My husband also needed care for hiatal hernia. Dr Arora was both kind and professional, quick with a smile and very caring. As a retired RN I tend to hold doctors to a high standard and Dr Arora was excellent

|  show details
Feb 26th, 2011

he was the best doctor that I ever met. he was a very caring doctor. He was by my side.The whole time that I was in the hospital. thank you Dr arora