A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Babbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Babbar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Babbar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbar graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babbar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Kumar Babbar MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev K. Babbar practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Babbar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Babbar practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.