A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Babbar is Good. Dr. Babbar has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Babbar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbar graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babbar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Nyu Downtown Hospital
- Ny Infirmary Beekman Downtown Hosp At New York Infirmary Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babbar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Babbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajeev K. Babbar practice?
Dr. Rajeev Babbar practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.