Dr. Rajeev Babbar Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 4th, 2015

very effecent. was my doctor for 17years and really took care of me

July 9th, 2015

Great doctor! Right on point!

July 31st, 2012

The worst experience

First of all New York Downtown Hospital in itself has very very very poor service. Often everyone is extremely rude; however, if you meet a good doctor which is not always easy, it is worth going to the temporary rudeness and unprofessionalism of the staff.Unfortunately this is not the case with Dr. Babbar. While I've seen a share of doctors whom I would not recommend to my friends, I never felt this much distaste against a physician. Dr. Babbar has very poor bedside manner. Often treats patients as if they are "intrusive." I had to repeat my symptoms several times on different occasions not because he forgets but because he simply does not understand that those symptoms seriously affect me. As a matter of fact, he once said "you should not be feeling that or the pain" instead of trying to see what the issue was. I went for second opinion and am being treated correctly for the symptoms. Had I not treated it right now it could have been worse. I don't expect doctors to be a problem solver of a genius in every illnss out there but there is a strong difference between a doctor who is concerned and interested in finding a solution instead of treating your illness as a nuisance.Dr. Babbar does not have the professional ethics of a doctor who cares for their patients.

February 6th, 2011

cool

hes amazing

June 10th, 2010

Dr. Babbar is the best doctor I've ever had. As an adult, I never really had a doctor - until I suddenly was sick and needed to see someone (to get medication and a note for work!). I'm soooo glad I found Dr. Babbar. He is so knowledgeable and puts you at ease. He spent 20 minutes going over my medical history and listening to my symptoms before prescribing me medication. When I went in for a physical, I was there for an hour with Dr. Babbar and the nurse because he is so thorough. He called me two days later to go over my results. The nurses are fantastic too. I tell everyone - get your physical done with Dr. Babbar!BTW - This office is inside the hospital - Dr. Babbar shares this space it with several other doctors. The waiting room is a little congested, but this is to be expected with many doctors working in one space. You can't get an appointment after 4pm until you've been a patient at least once (only major downfall).

May 27th, 2010

What a TERRIBLE experience...

First of all, Downtown Medical Associates is one of the worst medical offices I have been to in my entire life. The front desk staff are very rude and do not care at all about customer service or the well being of the patient. When I came in for my first appointment they pretty much ignored me until I finally spoke up and asked someone for help...The only redeeming part of my experience was a medical resident who genuinely seemed to care about my issues and my well being. Dr. Babbar spent maybe 3 minutes with me without explaining hardly ANYTHING before walking out and giving me a prescription for my symptoms.No one returned my calls when I had questions about my results and I can't stress enough how un-impressive this office is and how obvious it is that this doctor does not care and in my opinion did not come off very knowledge or informative for that matter.Do not go here, there are SO many other doctors and offices that are better.

May 26th, 2010

Excellent doctor, highly reccomend to all.Helps all my needs, very caring.Keep up the great work, Dr. Babbar!

November 11th, 2009

Dr. Babbar had no bedside manner, he did not accurately diagnose me, but rather made me come back repeatedly to get blood tests. Finally when I got a second opinion, I found I had a chronic disease.

July 23rd, 2009