Overall Review

February 9th, 2016
I could not find a better doctor.

January 16th, 2015
Dr Batra and his staff are such a source of strength for me. I came to Dr Batra fighting for my life over 250lb now I live with such peace and joy. I'm on steady weight loss project. Thank you all

April 25th, 2013
I was was suffering from sinus headaches and had no problems getting an appointment for the same day. The staff was very helpful in printing out medical information related to sinus headaches. He was very courteous and professional. He was very patient and did not rush me out. i went back for a follow up and now hes my pcp!

October 18th, 2011
nice DOC!
He listens very carefully and is very professional. He doesn't rush you and gives you a chance to ask questions. Definitely i will a patient.

February 13th, 2011
Dr. Batra is a rare find. He is not just about the money but truly cares about the welfare of his patients.

November 10th, 2010
19 weeks expecting with possible flu and your telling me NO you cant see me??
First time patient called I'm 19 weeks expecting and I call the office for the first time to see if I could be seen today or at least tomorrow..the snotty very rude receptionist just kept stating NO..NO.. NO.. ok.. so I informed her I'm 19 weeks expecting and I think I may have the flu. This is day 3 of body aches, feeling weak, cough, congestion, headaches, stuffy and runny nose, sneezing and feeling nausea. She tells me its nothing she can do.. I respond you cant be serious! She said pretty much. ???? Said that especially that I'm a new patient that that will take even longer with processing the paper work.. so I wont be seen AT ALL this week....wth!!!????Never did she say let me see what we can do to help you..let me leave a message for the attending on duty and have them to call you back.. NOTHING! She basically told me to go to Holy Cross and that's that. I don't think that's the right job for her.. to be a medical receptionist she lacks customer service care!! THANKS FOR NOT HELPING AN EXPECTING PARENT TO GET HELP!!