Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Dayal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Dayal, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dayal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dayal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Dayal, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Marfan Syndrome
- Raynaud Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thromboangiitis Obliterans (Buerger's Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vein Inflammation (Phlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayal graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Dayal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Dayal MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Dayal practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Dayal has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeev Dayal practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.