inactive

Rajeev Garapati MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 19th, 2016
Dr, Garapati Orthapedic Surgeon
I had surgery on my right foot 2 weeks ago. The doctor took the time both before surgery and on the day of surgery to explain exactly what was to be done. The surgery went extremely well including great follow up. Dr. Garapati is very professional and still maintains a great bedside manner. I must also say that the whole staff is professional, courteous and very friendly. I highly recommend both Dr Garapati and the Illinois Bone and Joint Institute.

December 15th, 2014
Don't waste your time
I saw him regarding a work related ankle injury. He refused to do mri of my ankle even though it wast getting better. He kept me off work and in horrible pain for 4 months. I went to another dr out of a different practice and told him about his barbaric approach to medicine. The new dr got my pain under control, did a mri, and found the problem. Don't go to this dr he won't help you. He just wants money for doing nothing.

June 12th, 2013
Bad service in every regard
From working with the staff to the doctors themselves, I was treated like a number and with general disrespect. The nurses were rough with my area of injury, I was cut-off several times by Dr. Garapati to the point where I'm not even sure why he asked me questions. very inconvenient and the very structure of their Morton Grove office building (patient drop-off in back?) left me traversing a large and winding building that displayed little to no signage. This guy thinks special and the operation he is a part of is as snobby as he is.

November 18th, 2011
First Time Patient Visit
Staff was courteous and friendly.Dr. Garapati was friendly, not wasting patient's valuable time.Additional testing was done immediately by courteous staff.The facility was the finest I have seen in this area.

July 29th, 2011
Dr. Garapati
I've used Dr. Garapati for two problems, a separated shoulder and foot problems, and my adult daughter uses him. He's fantastic, takes the time needed to listen to your problems, and comes up with a treatment program. Five stars!

June 21st, 2011
He saved my life
i don't think we would have ever met except for the accident I almost bled to death he was left with a almost dead man with a mangled leg to work with he saved my knee and gave me the best chance of a normal gate he could thank u Dr G with all my heart

January 20th, 2010
He saved my foot when another Dr. wanted to amputate. He is an excelent surgeon.