Dr. Rajeev Garapati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajeev Garapati?

Dr, Garapati Orthapedic Surgeon

Posted on May 19th, 2016

I had surgery on my right foot 2 weeks ago. The doctor took the time both before surgery and on the day of surgery to explain exactly what was to be done. The surgery went extremely well including great follow up. Dr. Garapati is very professional and still maintains a great bedside manner. I must also say that the whole staff is professional, courteous and very friendly. I highly recommend both Dr Garapati and the Illinois Bone and Joint Institute.

Don't waste your time

Posted on December 15th, 2014

I saw him regarding a work related ankle injury. He refused to do mri of my ankle even though it wast getting better. He kept me off work and in horrible pain for 4 months. I went to another dr out of a different practice and told him about his barbaric approach to medicine. The new dr got my pain under control, did a mri, and found the problem. Don't go to this dr he won't help you. He just wants money for doing nothing.

Bad service in every regard

Posted on June 12th, 2013

From working with the staff to the doctors themselves, I was treated like a number and with general disrespect. The nurses were rough with my area of injury, I was cut-off several times by Dr. Garapati to the point where I'm not even sure why he asked me questions. very inconvenient and the very structure of their Morton Grove office building (patient drop-off in back?) left me traversing a large and winding building that displayed little to no signage. This guy thinks special and the operation he is a part of is as snobby as he is.

First Time Patient Visit

Posted on November 18th, 2011

Staff was courteous and friendly.Dr. Garapati was friendly, not wasting patient's valuable time.Additional testing was done immediately by courteous staff.The facility was the finest I have seen in this area.

Dr. Garapati

Posted on July 29th, 2011

I've used Dr. Garapati for two problems, a separated shoulder and foot problems, and my adult daughter uses him. He's fantastic, takes the time needed to listen to your problems, and comes up with a treatment program. Five stars!

He saved my life

Posted on June 21st, 2011

i don't think we would have ever met except for the accident I almost bled to death he was left with a almost dead man with a mangled leg to work with he saved my knee and gave me the best chance of a normal gate he could thank u Dr G with all my heart

Posted on January 20th, 2010

He saved my foot when another Dr. wanted to amputate. He is an excelent surgeon.

Posted on September 11th, 2017