Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajeev Joshi
Dr. Rajeev Joshi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Joshi is affiliated with THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Medical City Dallas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajeev Joshi has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Rajeev Joshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Ricardo Guerra Jr
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0 mi27
Dr. Steven Meyer
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0 mi47
Dr. David Musselman
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Dallas, TX 0 mi31