A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joshi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from J.J.M Med Coll, Rajiv Gandhi Univ Hlth Sci.
Dr. Joshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Joshi MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Joshi practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Joshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeev Joshi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.