A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Garg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev K Garg MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Vascular Neurology and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev K. Garg practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Garg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Garg practices Vascular Neurology and Vascular Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists and Chicago Surgeons.