A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Garg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev K Garg MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Vascular Neurology and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev K. Garg practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Garg has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeev Garg practices Vascular Neurology and Vascular Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists and Chicago Surgeons.