Dr. Rajeev Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajeev Kumar?

December 24th, 2014

Outstanding physician

October 23rd, 2014

Zero Stars Dr. Kumar ... One Star Is Far Too Generous ...

The worst HD Dr ever ... From Your Favorite OCD, Lying Patient ...

May 23rd, 2014

Had high hopes, but was very disappointed!

Dr. Kumar was recommended to me by a friend. I have been seeing him for about a year. Dr. Kumar may be very good at diagnosing a disease, but he makes a very poor doctor. He talks very fast and shows a definite lack of concern for a patient as a human being. Any time I tried to ask a question, he just ignored my efforts. He talks "at you", not "to you" or "with you". He is a very arrogant doctor and his attitude is "my way or the highway". I was receiving Botox eye treatments over the last year and recently decided to discontinue them due to the cost of the procedure plus the fact that I now have trouble focusing my eyes so that I can read small print. He also prescribed a very high daily dosage of a anti-depressant that I refused to take. At my last visit, it was very obvious that my decision to discontinue Botox treatment and refusal to take the anti-depressant angered him greatly. The appointment went downhill after that. I was told that he could no longer help me and he showed me the door. At no time did Dr. Kumar inquire why I wished to discontinue the Botox treatment or the anti-depressant. He also did not offer any other treatment options. However, he did make sure that all my bills were paid up. I am no longer a patient of Dr. Kumar. Here is another example of a doctor caring more about the money than a patient's welfare.

July 29th, 2013

Would highly recommend!

I have been a patient of Dr. Kumar for many years now. I have the utmost confidence and respect for his knowledge and capability to help me with the treatment of my neurological disorder. He is the only doctor that has been willing to try different medications and work on the best combination of treatment to help alleviate the pain and negative side effects of my disorder - he does not give up. I am extremely grateful to him and for everything he has done to help my quality of life. I have recommended him to several people and will continue to do so in the future. In my opinion, he's the best in his field!!

June 20th, 2013

My Miracle Worker

I have been seeing Dr. Kumar ever since I was diagnosed with Cervical Dystonia in 1999. In the beginning he was a fast talker but he always listened to my concerns and adjusted his diagnose accordingly. Dr. Kumar has taken some of his patients' negative comments to heart. He is seeing patients on time, his staff has changed and is more pleasant, and he has always told me to call him if I have any problems. Dr. Kumar is my miracle worker. He talkes to me, takes his time, and seems to know exactly where my trouble spots are just by gently feeling my shoulders and neck. He then adjusts the botox into those areas and is always considerate in explaining what he is doing. There was one year when Dr. Kumar was not working at Swedish Medical Center. The Doctors I saw could not find the correct injection spots and were of no help to me and I was in extreme pain with one Dr.. Even though I have to drive 250 one way to see Dr. Kumar it is worth the time and effort. He is an expert in so many areas but treats me as a person who has Dystonia. I would NOT go to anyone else!

June 1st, 2013

Dr Kumar has spent many hours over the last 4 years helping me find the solution for my cervical dystonia, using Botox shots in the neck and shoulder areas. Each visit, every 11-12 weeks, he is very attentive and precise, trying to determine the amount and placements of each shot. I am happy to say we have found the almost perfect solution to my continued pain and discomfort. I consider him a genius, and his patience is remarkable. I would highly recommend him for this condition and trust him completely.

September 24th, 2012

MADE MY DAY

When you have a problem and you are diognosed in 5 minutes and realize there is actually a treatment for the symptons...well that is and was my experience with Dr. Kumar..

December 30th, 2011

DJM

I am a young onset PD patient who has been Dr. Kumar's patient since he first came to Denver. He is fast talking, yes, but he is a very caring doctor who has always taken as much time as necessary to help me. He expects his patients to be knowledgeable about their own condition, but that personal knowledge is used to help us by adjusting meds as needed, adding additional therapies as needed - used to our benefit. I had DBS surgery with Dr. Kumar in 2010 and am doing fabulously! He and his staff are simply the best there is!

April 23rd, 2011

Talks way too fast not impressed

Dr. Rajeev Kumar talks way too fast which does not impress us. Like trying to eat a whole cow in one bite. Some of the staff are chain smokers work there they reek with smoke. Staff needs a day off burned out. Their attitude is if PD was cured we would not have a job. Very disappointed in western medicine geed. Waste of time and money.

March 16th, 2011

Outstanding physician and extremely knowledgeable researcher

I am currently in the late stages of young onset parkinsons disease disease having been symptomatic for over 25 years. odddly enough i consider myself to be very fortunate to have been under the care of some of the best doctors in the business. in 1997 i first met dr. kumar and have been with him ever since. given the spectrum of movement disorders that he deals with on a daily basis (including the most devastating such as PSP and huntingtons)as well as his superb knowledge of the DBS system (which dr. kumar and his staff of professionals placed in my brain in 1999 and have been very successful at managing ever since) makes him the best of the best. believe me after 25 years of dealing with all possible combinations of PD symptoms (including motor and non-motor related) the only thing i can say for sure is that i wish he were born 10 years earlier.

February 16th, 2011

Excellent Movement Disorder Neurologist

I am patient of Dr. Kumar at the Colorado Neurological Institute and have been going there since I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease in 1999. I have complete confidence in Dr. Kumar in every respect. He is extremely knowledgeable and has guided me effectively as my disease has progressed. I know he sees a very large number of patients day in and day out. I think it is remarkable he is able to treat so many people with such a wide range of movement disorders. Neurological disorders affect people differently as do the myriad of available drugs to treat the extremely wide range of conditions. When I see Dr. Kumar I always feel confident in his assessment and recommendations. Medicine is often described as an inexact science. Neurological conditions are even more complex and difficult to diagnos and treat. Dr. Kumar is an expert, and I trust him and his advice implicitly. In addition to his personal skills, he has assembled an extremely talented team of associates, who with himself, make C.N.I. an invaluable practice for its patients.

February 14th, 2011

Great Doctor!!

Dr. Kumar is no doubt the most thorough neurologist we had ever seen. He asks many questions and asks for you to help give him information from the last visit. If you help him by giving him strait honest information he will help with your diagnosis and give you the best of care. He is all business in taking care of both the patient and caregiver. Please be understanding about the number of patients he is caring for and give him a chance to help you and I promise he will give you the best of care.