Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Malhotra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malhotra
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Malhotra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Malhotra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Malhotra MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Malhotra practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Malhotra has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeev Malhotra practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.