Dr. Rajeev Manu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 6th, 2016
Doctor is very impatient and rude. Does not explain anything. My mother was very sick from conspitation instead of treating her, dr mandu wanted to transfer her UCLA. Bad Doctor very bad.

December 22nd, 2015
Good Doctor
He is very professional and polite. Treats you like your an important person. I really like him and his staff.

February 24th, 2014
Horrible Dr.!!!!
This Doctor should not be practicing at all! I was admitted in the ER with very high white blood count and liver failing. When I finally got to talk to Dr. Manu after being there for 2 days. I asked about my tests and if I can get copies to take to my primary doctor he started yelling at me and asking if I was a lawyer! I said excuse me my primary doctor asked for these tests then he said I was calling him a lair. Then he stormed out of the room. The man had to be drunk or on something. Totally unprofessional. I would never recommend anyone to see this doctor.

January 31st, 2013
Lucky to have him in Bakersfield!
Dr.Manu is a perfect model of what a physician should be. Caring, empathetic, considerate, compassionate, fair, and easy going. In an age, when doctors are hampered by regulations and insurance companies deciding the "best care, the best medications, the best facility" it would be so easy to become harsh, frustrated and to treat your patients as a "Procedure" and not a real live human being. Bakersfield is lucky to have another option than large facilities who do not know you, the patient, or your fears and concerns for procedures that most people are hesitant to do.

June 4th, 2011
dr did not return phone call during an emergency. appeared rude and rushed during consultations. always rushed during phone calls. delay in returning phone calls, even tho this was a very serious case. did not come by hospital to see me for release. no release instructions. no clearcut info on case.

July 28th, 2010
Dr. Manu is such a considerate doctor. He takes the time to get to know you and is very meticulous in his diagnosing process. I have been a patient of his for almost 5 years, and I have never been disappointed. I trust him with my life.