A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Mathavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Mathavan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Mathavan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathavan graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Mathavan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Kumar Mathavan MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev K. Mathavan practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Mathavan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Mathavan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and McAllen, TX.
See Edinburg Internists and Edinburg Geriatric Doctors.