A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Mathavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Mathavan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathavan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mathavan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Mathavan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathavan graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mathavan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev K Mathavan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev K. Mathavan practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Mathavan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeev Mathavan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Internists and McAllen Geriatric Doctors.