A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Prakash, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prakash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Cornerstone Hospital of Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Prakash MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Prakash practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Prakash has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeev Prakash practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Emergency Physicians and Austin Internists.