Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Prasad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Prasad, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Prasad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Prasad MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Prasad practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeev Prasad practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons and Sewell Pediatric Surgeons.