be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Prasad, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital - Springfield
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prasad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Prasad practice?
Dr. Rajeev Prasad practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.