A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Prasad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Prasad, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Prasad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prasad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans