Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Prasad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Prasad, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Prasad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Prasad MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Prasad practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Prasad has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Prasad practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Abington Surgeons and Abington Pediatric Surgeons.