A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Prasad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Prasad, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Prasad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Prasad MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Prasad practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Prasad has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Prasad practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Abington Surgeons and Abington Pediatric Surgeons.