Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajeev Raghavan
Dr. Rajeev Raghavan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Raghavan is affiliated with St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center, Texas Children's Hospital and Park Plaza. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajeev Raghavan has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rajeev Raghavan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Christopher Collaco
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.21 mi18
Dr. Massoud Javadi
Houston, TX 0.31 mi11
Dr. Rima Gidwani
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.32 mi8