A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Rajani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Rajani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Rajani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajani graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rajani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Prem Rajani MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev P. Rajani practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Rajani has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeev Rajani practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists.