A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Rao, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Rao has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev K Rao MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Rao practices Vascular Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.