A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohatgi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rohatgi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohatgi graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Rohatgi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Easton Internists, Easton Cardiologists, and Easton Critical Care Practitioners.