Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohatgi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rohatgi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohatgi graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Rohatgi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Easton, PA.
See Easton Internists, Easton Cardiologists, and Easton Critical Care Practitioners.