Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohatgi graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Rohatgi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Rohatgi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Easton Internists, Easton Cardiologists, and Easton Critical Care Practitioners.