Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Saggar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Saggar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Saggar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Saggar graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Saggar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Saggar MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Saggar practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Saggar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Saggar practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, and Phoenix Pulmonologists.