Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Srivastava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivastava
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Srivastava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Srivastava, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Srivastava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- New York Hospital Of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Dayal Srivastava MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev D. Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Srivastava has 12 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Srivastava practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Floral Park, NY.
See Jamaica Internists and Jamaica Cardiologists.