A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Srivastava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivastava
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Srivastava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Srivastava, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Srivastava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- New York Hospital Of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Dayal Srivastava MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev D. Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Srivastava has 12 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Srivastava practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Floral Park, NY.
See Jamaica Internists and Jamaica Cardiologists.