A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Srivastava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Srivastava, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Srivastava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- New York Hospital Of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Dayal Srivastava MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev D. Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Srivastava has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Srivastava practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Floral Park, NY and Henrico, VA.
See Jamaica Internists and Jamaica Cardiologists.