A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Varma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varma
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Varma, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Varma has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Varma MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Varma practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Varma has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeev Varma practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Harvard, IL.
See Harvard Internists, Harvard Pulmonologists, Harvard Critical Care Practitioners, and Harvard Sleep Medicine Doctors.