Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Varma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Varma, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Varma has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Varma MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Varma practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Varma has 8 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Varma practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Harvard, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago Heights, IL and Woodstock, IL.
See Harvard Internists, Harvard Pulmonologists, Harvard Critical Care Practitioners, and Harvard Sleep Medicine Doctors.