A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Varma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Varma, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Varma has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Mercy Harvard Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Varma MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Varma practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Varma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Varma practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Harvard, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Harvard Internists, Harvard Critical Care Practitioners, Harvard Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Harvard Pulmonologists.