A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Vasudeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Vasudeva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasudeva graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vasudeva has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Vasudeva MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Vasudeva practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Vasudeva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Vasudeva practices Gastroenterology near West Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and Lexington, SC.
See West Columbia Gastroenterologists.