A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Vibhakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Vibhakar, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Vibhakar, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Vibhakar graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vibhakar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Vibhakar MD, MPH, and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Vibhakar practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Vibhakar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeev Vibhakar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Oncologists.