Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Vibhakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Vibhakar, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vibhakar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vibhakar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeev Vibhakar, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Vibhakar graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vibhakar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Vibhakar MD, MPH, and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Vibhakar practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Vibhakar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeev Vibhakar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Pediatric Specialists.