A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeeva Bashyakarla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeeva Bashyakarla, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashyakarla graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Bashyakarla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Spine Hospital Llc
- Wichita Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeeva K Bashyakarla MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajeeva K. Bashyakarla practice?
- Dr. Rajeeva Bashyakarla has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeeva Bashyakarla practices Anesthesiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Anesthesiologists.