Learn more about Dr. Rajeeve Thachil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeeve Thachil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thachil
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Thachil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeeve Thachil, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thachil graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Thachil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Charleston Area Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeeve T Thachil MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajeeve T. Thachil practice?
- Dr. Rajeeve Thachil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajeeve Thachil practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, WV.
See Easton Critical Care Practitioners and Easton Pulmonologists.