A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeeve Thachil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeeve Thachil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeeve Thachil, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thachil graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Thachil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Charleston Area Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeeve Thomas Thachil MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajeeve T. Thachil practice?
- Dr. Rajeeve Thachil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajeeve Thachil practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, WV.
See Easton Critical Care Practitioners and Easton Pulmonologists.