First apt. show details First apt.
by Marie on Feb 24th, 2016

Dr Butani was very nice, but trying to get through to his surgery set up person was hard. Still have not gotten an appointment set.

So thankful for Dr. Butani and his team!! show details So thankful for Dr. Butani and his team!!
by Gail Cole on Dec 17th, 2015

I recently had partial nephrectomy due to kidney cancer lesion. Dr. Butani was so comforting, knowledgeable and really walked my entire family through this process. He really helped me get through this and I never doubted him for a second. I and my family are extremely grateful.

Incredible Surgeon show details Incredible Surgeon
Oct 1st, 2015

Dr. Butani is an incredible physician and his bed side manner is hard to come by. He was recommended to me, a woman in her early 20's with a diagnosis requiring surgery, and guided me calmly each scary step of the way. He took the time to get to know me and express each and every one of my (many) concerns.

Feb 23rd, 2012

Had both kidney surgery [cancer] and prostate removal [cancerous] surgery during the latter half of 2011. Circumstances notwithstanding could not have asked for a better physician/surgeon to handle both procedures. Outstanding!

Feb 6th, 2011

Dr. Butani took the time to explain my mothers condition and answered all of our questions. She finally had surgery with him and is doing very well.

Extremely skilled show details Extremely skilled
by Tony on Sep 3rd, 2010

I just had reconstructive renal pyeloplasty, it went extremely well, despite the fact that I have hypertension and tachycardia. Dr. Butani is highly skilled and is extremely courteous. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs laparoscopic urological surgery.

Mar 20th, 2009

Very qualified, very capable, very concerned.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Reggie Washngton on Jan 22nd, 2009

Dr. Butani is an excellent doctor. He performed prostate cancer surgery for me. My surgery was successful and rehab was as anticipated. He is very knowledgeable and a very skilled surgeon.