A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajen Doshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajen Doshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajen Doshi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Doshi graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Doshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
- Protestant Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajen H Doshi MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rajen H. Doshi practice?
- Dr. Rajen Doshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajen Doshi practices Urology near Belleville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Swansea, IL.
See Belleville Urologists.