Learn more about Dr. Rajen Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajen Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajen Mehta, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mehta has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajen Kanu Mehta FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajen K. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Rajen Mehta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajen Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.