A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajenda Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajenda Mahajan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajenda Mahajan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Mahajan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajenda Parmananddas Mahajan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajenda P. Mahajan practice?
- Dr. Rajenda Mahajan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajenda Mahajan practices Family Medicine near Big Clifty, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Big Clifty Family Physicians.