A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajender Syal, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent. Dr. Syal has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajender Syal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Syal graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Syal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- St Lukes Community Medical Center - The Woodlands
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Syal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rajender Syal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajender K. Syal practice?
Dr. Rajender Syal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spring, TX.
See Spring Obstetricians & Gynecologists.