A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajender Totlani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajender Totlani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Totlani graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha.
Dr. Totlani has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajender S Totlani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rajender S. Totlani practice?
- Dr. Rajender Totlani has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rajender Totlani practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Sellersville, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.