A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Patel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra B Patel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Patel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hammonton, NJ.
See Voorhees Cardiologists.