A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Patel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra B Patel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Patel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pennsauken, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Pennsauken Cardiologists.