Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Patel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra B Patel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Patel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pennsauken, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Pennsauken Cardiologists.