Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Patel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra B Patel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Patel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pennsauken, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Pennsauken Cardiologists.