Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajendra Bellam
Dr. Rajendra Bellam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dunnellon, FL, with another office in Inglis, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bellam is affiliated with Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center, Citrus Memorial Hospital and Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajendra Bellam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rajendra Bellam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dunnellon, FL.
Dr. Ravindra Kolaventy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dunnellon, FL 0.08 mi30
Dr. Ulhas Deven
Dunnellon, FL 0.62 mi21
Dr. Smita Padala
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Dunnellon, FL 0.93 mi11