A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Bellam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Bellam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Bellam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellam graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Bellam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Bellam MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra P. Bellam practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Bellam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Bellam practices Internal Medicine near Dunnellon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Inglis, FL.
See Dunnellon Internists.