A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Bhayani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Bhayani is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhayani
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bhayani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Bhayani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhayani graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Bhayani has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Damodar Bhayani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra D. Bhayani practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Bhayani has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendra Bhayani practices Otolaryngology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists.