Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Bhayani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Bhayani is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhayani
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhayani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Bhayani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhayani graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Bhayani has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Damodar Bhayani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra D. Bhayani practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Bhayani has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendra Bhayani practices Otolaryngology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists.