Learn more about Dr. Raj Bhayani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Bhayani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Bhayani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhayani graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Bhayani has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhayani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raj Bhayani practice?
Dr. Raj Bhayani practices Otolaryngology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists.