A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Bhayani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Bhayani is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhayani
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhayani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Bhayani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhayani graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Bhayani has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Damodar Bhayani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra D. Bhayani practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Bhayani has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendra Bhayani practices Otolaryngology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists.