A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Bothra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Bothra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bothra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bothra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Bothra graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Bothra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Bothra MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra Bothra practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Bothra has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendra Bothra practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.