A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Bothra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Bothra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bothra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bothra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Bothra graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Bothra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Bothra MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra Bothra practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Bothra has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendra Bothra practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.