Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  this doctor needs to be fired!  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2014

I was misdiagnosed that explains why I am in so much pain the medicine he prescribed is not working and this dr won't give me anything stronger. I came there 2 months ago to sign to have mu medical records sent to my new pain management specialist they did not send them I had to get my lawyer to send..this place sucks!! Never again will I come here

|  go somewhere else  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2014

Priscilla is the nicest worker there!!

Aug 15th, 2014

Hard worker! You need to crawl in a hole and die with that comment! Dr. Bortha is arrogant! He don't listen to you and aways rushing out the room. He don't have time for you. He just wanna make money from your insurance company! Run from this clinic!

May 17th, 2014

This office is a joke. Patients walk around like they own the place. Dr. will only give you prescription if you get injections. First visit $3000.00 WTF. spends no time explaining things, says I'm the doctor I decide. Arrogant MF'er. BEWARE.

|  Horrible, Beware The Pain Clinic USA!  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2013

I will NEVER go back to the pain clinic again! After months of dealing with them I found much, MUCH better treatment at Michigan neurology associates. Dr Bothra, his associates, and staff are all rude. I was misdiagnosed here (they said I had "nerve damage" but I was found to have herniated and bulging discs and fibromyalgia!!!), treated poorly, give the wrong medications, and had an awful experience. My mother and best friend had similar experiences. Beware of his associates also, Dr Backos is a Suboxone Dr (maybe patients need it after all the crazy pills he gives out?), and Dr Wrubbles is suppose to be an "anesthesiologist" but works at the pain clinic and in a methadone clinic! Wait times are ridiculous then you're rushed through appts, oh and their bookkeeping is a total joke! I asked if I had a copay, was told no, then got a bill a few months after I left for $350 in back co-pays! Go anywhere else!

|  HARD WORKER!!!  |  show details
by unknown on Oct 24th, 2013

whoever is writing about Dr Bothra he is one of the best doctor's ever in Michigan and he does not give you pills its the crazy patients that come and think this is a candy shop Dr. Bothra has patient's for 42 years who still come and see him so whoever is writing this not true so cut that out and he is not money hungry he is a hard worker and I would love to be like DR Bothra.

Jun 25th, 2012

This doctor gives patients pills and then hires them to clean and do work on his home and house on an island.

Jun 20th, 2012

This doctor ia money hungry as they come. Doesn't listen, rude, If you have the get him as your doctor start looking for a better on .