2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 6th, 2015

This doctor is nothing more than a legal drug dealer. DONT GO TO HIM. Fox 2 hall of shame will be notified of this poor excuse of a mans actions. an arrogant entitled person who cares for nobody but himself

EX PATIENT show details EX PATIENT
by u happy EX PATIENT on Mar 30th, 2015

Hirrible hack doctor all for money refers to dr. Kornblum out if Mandelson st marys all about money caught merca facility horrific in cleanliness do dafate for inje tions nut will chsrge and scam I surance company humam fecies in bathroom mist disgusting facity doctor backos was on ly good petson there staff completely incompetamt uncaring

uncaring doctor and staff show details uncaring doctor and staff
by debra on Feb 20th, 2015

I Have Been Getting Shots In My Bank For over A Year. That Dr. Bothra In Your Face But As Soon As You Tell The Truth That You Are Still In Pain He Hurry Out The Room. He Is Not A Real Doctor And The Girls That Sit Behind The Desk Are A Joke. They All Need To Be Whoop And Sent To His Island. A one way Ticket. Poor Patient Care.

Jan 30th, 2015

very dishonest man, can not be trusted

this doctor needs to be fired! show details this doctor needs to be fired!
Nov 21st, 2014

I was misdiagnosed that explains why I am in so much pain the medicine he prescribed is not working and this dr won't give me anything stronger. I came there 2 months ago to sign to have mu medical records sent to my new pain management specialist they did not send them I had to get my lawyer to send..this place sucks!! Never again will I come here

go somewhere else show details go somewhere else
Aug 16th, 2014

Priscilla is the nicest worker there!!

Aug 15th, 2014

Hard worker! You need to crawl in a hole and die with that comment! Dr. Bortha is arrogant! He don't listen to you and aways rushing out the room. He don't have time for you. He just wanna make money from your insurance company! Run from this clinic!

May 17th, 2014

This office is a joke. Patients walk around like they own the place. Dr. will only give you prescription if you get injections. First visit $3000.00 WTF. spends no time explaining things, says I'm the doctor I decide. Arrogant MF'er. BEWARE.

Horrible, Beware The Pain Clinic USA! show details Horrible, Beware The Pain Clinic USA!
Oct 28th, 2013

I will NEVER go back to the pain clinic again! After months of dealing with them I found much, MUCH better treatment at Michigan neurology associates. Dr Bothra, his associates, and staff are all rude. I was misdiagnosed here (they said I had "nerve damage" but I was found to have herniated and bulging discs and fibromyalgia!!!), treated poorly, give the wrong medications, and had an awful experience. My mother and best friend had similar experiences. Beware of his associates also, Dr Backos is a Suboxone Dr (maybe patients need it after all the crazy pills he gives out?), and Dr Wrubbles is suppose to be an "anesthesiologist" but works at the pain clinic and in a methadone clinic! Wait times are ridiculous then you're rushed through appts, oh and their bookkeeping is a total joke! I asked if I had a copay, was told no, then got a bill a few months after I left for $350 in back co-pays! Go anywhere else!

HARD WORKER!!! show details HARD WORKER!!!
by unknown on Oct 24th, 2013

whoever is writing about Dr Bothra he is one of the best doctor's ever in Michigan and he does not give you pills its the crazy patients that come and think this is a candy shop Dr. Bothra has patient's for 42 years who still come and see him so whoever is writing this not true so cut that out and he is not money hungry he is a hard worker and I would love to be like DR Bothra.

Jun 25th, 2012

This doctor gives patients pills and then hires them to clean and do work on his home and house on an island.

Jun 20th, 2012

This doctor ia money hungry as they come. Doesn't listen, rude, If you have the get him as your doctor start looking for a better on .