Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Forest Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Chunilal Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Shah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Cardiologists.