Dr. Rajendra Chunilal Shah MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Shah, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Forest Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajendra C. Shah practice?
Dr. Rajendra Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Cardiologists.