A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Forest Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Chunilal Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendra Shah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Cardiologists.