A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Chalasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Chalasani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalasani graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Chalasani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Chalasani MD is a male Nephrologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra Chalasani practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Chalasani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Chalasani practices Nephrology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Phoenix Nephrologists.