A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Dahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Dahal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Dahal, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahal graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Dahal has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Dahal MD is a male Nephrologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra Dahal practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Dahal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Dahal practices Nephrology near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Silvis, IL.
See Moline Nephrologists.