A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Gandhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Gandhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gandhi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Gandhi MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Gandhi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Gandhi practices Internal Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists.