Dr. Rajendra Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajendra Gupta?

May 16th, 2016

Very Fishy Dr!

Horrible! Stated I had a heart murmur and hadn't even listened to my heart!!! When I called him out on it, he stated he did listen to my heart and that I was confused due go my mental health diagnosis! I had just gotten out of the hospital and reviewed my medical records where a doctor had actually listened to my heart and documented no findings of a heart murmur at that time. These can always show up however diagnosis of such would require one to listen to my heart... All he had were my medical records from the hospital which stated none and lab results! Only reason I was being required to see him is because the office Psyciatrist wouldn't treat me without HER doctor seeing me despite me already having an appointment with my own internal medicine Doctor setup in 2 weeks! Very fishy and felt like I was being taken advantage of for money and diagnosis codes!!! I have never in my life experienced this and just grateful I know a little about health and healthcare to get the heck out of his office at that point!

May 15th, 2014

worst doctor ever

i will never go back to this doctor,gave me the worst diagnosis.perform like 15 test that were no necesary,wach out with this doctor not only is there for the monney,but totally wrong in his diagnosis

October 10th, 2012

excellent

June 17th, 2008

Most Uncaring and Moneyminded Physician

My uncle has been going to Dr. Gupta for the past 18 years and had the utmost respect and trust in him. He is such an uncaring and just plain stupid doctor who allowed his patient to have jaundice of unknown reason for over 4 months, which is not even done in 3rd world countries. He claims to have done all he can when in reality he only did about 3 diagnostic tests (ultrasound, etc). It took him 5 months to realize that a liver biopsy was necessary. This is something that even the layman knows. He only cares about making money and chewing his tobacco. I am not the only patient who has been treated this way. I wouldn't even take my dog to be treated by him.

October 14th, 2017