A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joshi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from B.J. Med Col, Gujarat U, Ahmeda, Ind.
Dr. Joshi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Govindlal Joshi MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra G. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Joshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajendra Joshi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Internists and Cumberland Endocrinologists.