A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Bansal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bansal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bansal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajendra K. Bansal practice?
Dr. Rajendra Bansal practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.