A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Bansal is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bansal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bansal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Bansal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bansal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Kumar Bansal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra K. Bansal practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Bansal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Bansal practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.