A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Bansal is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Bansal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bansal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Kumar Bansal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra K. Bansal practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Bansal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Bansal practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.