Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajendra Bansal is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bansal
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bansal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Bansal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bansal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajendra Kumar Bansal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rajendra K. Bansal practice?
- Dr. Rajendra Bansal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rajendra Bansal practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.