A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajendra Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajendra Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur.
Dr. Mehta has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajendra K. Mehta practice?
Dr. Rajendra Mehta practices Internal Medicine near Independence, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Houston, TX.
See Independence Internists.